Our Mission Statement
Victory Home Care is a licensed and Medicare certified home health care agency committed to providing coordinated and quality health care to qualified individuals through professional and compassionate personnel. The patient’s health, comfort and peace of mind are of primary concern, with respect to dignity and right to privacy. We serve as a comprehensive resource for health care and believe that patients have the right to access a health care professional 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our agency recognizes that involvement of patient, family, and community resources all reinforce a positive affirmation of life.
Benefits Of Home Health Services
- Contribute to the health and well-being of patients, family, and significant others
- Help restore the patient’s health and/or maximum level of function and independence
- Prevent costly and inappropriate admissions to the hospital
- Reduce re-admissions to institutions
- Make possible earlier discharge from the hospital or skilled nursing facilities
- Minimize disability and complications from chronic illness
How To Avail Our Services
- Inquire from your physician if you are eligible for home health services. Home health care is a right, not a privilege.
- If your physician approves, inform him/her of Victory Home Care or furnish a copy of this brochure.
- The Agency accepts Medicare, private pay, and Worker’s Comp.
For further information, please call:
Tel: (480) 726-6553
Fax: (480) 726-3329